Document Destruction (includes e-waste)
CCG’s Document Destruction Contract gives state agencies and local governments the ability to acquire efficient and secure destruction of confidential documents and electronic waste (e-waste).
Service Benefits and Features
- Secure, document destruction services for state and local governments.
- Processing of e-Waste such that it is:
- Can no longer be utilized in its original form or for its original purpose; and
- Recycled (i.e. zero landfill impact).
- Depending upon location, the destruction of non-traditional materials that cannot be recycled.
- Services available throughout the majority of the State.
- One time service (e.g. the destruction of a large archive) is available under this contract.
|Vendor||TIBH Industries through their Regional Offices (
TIBH Regions & Regional Contacts) and their Regional Providers.
|State Vendor Contact||Roxy VanLoo
|Managing Agency||Texas State Library and Archives Commission (TSLAC)|
|State Contact||Nanette Pfiester