Awarded State Services through CCG
By participating in a CCG awarded state service, a state agency or local government can save itself the time and effort required to secure a similar service on its own. State agencies and local governments automatically satisfy competitive bidding requirements when they participate on a CCG contract.
- Computer Assisted Legal and Investigative Research (CALIR) Services: A master contract for the acquisition of online legal and investigative research services
- Document Destruction: Efficient, secure destruction of documents as well as e-waste.
- Digital Imaging: Conversion of physical documents into accessible electronic formats.
- Energy Procurement: Expert support for energy procurement.
- Geographic Information Services: The Texas Department of Information Resources, at dir.texas.gov, is now handling these services. Contact the DIR manager for Contract and Vendor Management, Dana L. Collins, at 512-936-2233.
- Mail Services: Fast, efficient mail fulfillment services.
- Print Shops: State and commercial print shops providing a full range of print services.
- Retail Fuel Card: Innovative fuel card program that automatically reduces fuel costs.
- Specialty Paper and Supplies: The supplies will be available in SmartBuy in the future.