Print Shop Specialty Paper & Supplies
CCG's Print Shop Specialty Paper and Supplies contract provides specialty papers and print shop related supplies for the State Print Shops and other similar state and local government entities.
Scope of Products
The primary categories of supplies in scope for the contract include:
- Specialty Papers (including Coated, Offset and Roll papers);
- Printing Plates;
- Pressroom Supplies, Chemistry and Inks; and
- Finishing Materials
Users should note that this contract DOES NOT include office/copier papers. If your agency has a need for this type of paper you should utilize the existing term contract at the Comptroller of Public Accounts.
Service Benefits and Features
The Contract was established to meet several objectives, including:
- Acquiring print shop specialty papers and consumables representing the best value for the State;
- Establishing a pool of experienced, capable providers that can meet the needs of the state in a timely and responsive manner;
- Providing a catalyst for competition that takes into consideration the commodity market;
- Providing flexibility to print shops in establishing delivery timeframes that meet their customer needs;
- Supporting the use of Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) and small businesses; and
- Implementing improved and integrated administrative processes.
|Vendor||Various (see Approved Vendor Contact List [PDF])|
|Managing Agency||Texas Procurement and Support Services|
|State Contact||Elizabeth Lopez
Research Specialist, CCG